Journal of Mobile Technology in Medicine Copyright Information
The published content on the JMTM website journalmtm.com (ISSN 1839-7808) is protected by copyright and may be used in accordance with copyright and other applicable laws. The content available at journalmtm.com is intended for noncommercial use.
GUIDELINES FOR LINKING TO JOURNALMTM.COM FROM OTHER INTERNET SITES (INBOUND LINKING)
Those wishing to link to content published in the journalmtm.com from other Internet sites are required to adhere to the guidelines below:
- The primary focus of the site linking to the Journal of Mobile Technology in Medicine’s site should be educational in nature.
- Links must reference the article’s abstract in accordance with the Journal of Mobile Technology author guidelines for referencing style.
- Only plain text may be used to indicate the name of the Journal of Mobile Technology. That is, no other site may use the logo of the Journal of Mobile Technology without specific written permission from the editor in chief.
- Under no circumstance may the journal name, Journal of Mobile Technology, or the journal logo be used for commercial purposes by any organisation, or internet site.
- Links to the Journal of Mobile Technology should not constitute a primary component of another organisation’s web site.
- All material published in the Journal of Mobile Technology is licensed under the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs Unported license(CC-BY-NC-ND 3.0)
Creative Commons Licensing
All material on the Journal of Mobile Technology is published under a Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs Unported license (CC-BY-NC-ND 3.0)
Attribution – You must attribute the work to the original manuscript authors and the Journal of Mobile Technology in Medicine
Non Commercial – You may not use this work for commercial purposes
No Derivatives – You may not alter, transform or build upon this work